Monday 12 May 2008

Stampin' Up Goodies Arrived

Wooohooooo.......my Stampin' Up goodies arrived today from the lovely Monica (Monica's Passions).Monica is a SU demonstrator but also has Stampers 10 clubs she runs too. As I don't know enough crafter's to host a party I joined Monica's April 10 club,so this is my first order.Check out Monica's blog if you'd be interested in getting SU products via her stampers 10 clubs.




Sorry I've not been blogging much this week but I was getting layouts done for the Craftology Papercraft Extravaganza as I was doing scrapbooking demos. I was using the lovely Fancy Pants papers and acetate overlays.Hopefully I'll get the pictures uploaded now,if I can get a half decent picture as the acetate doesn't photo very well!

2 comments:

kerry said...

New goodies.....that means 'playtime', hope you enjoy them.

Hope you've recovered from your hectic weekend & looking forward to seeing your lo's.
Kerry xxx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Now there's a coincidence...I'm also a member of one of Monica's Stamper 10s.....am loving the products, the stamps, inkpads and cardstock are first class.