Saturday 17 May 2008

A Surprise In The Post



I got a lovely parcel handed to me from the postman today that I hadn't been expecting. It had some lovely 12x12 papers,ribbons,brads and a gorgeous Thank You card from the lovely Jools.
I had sent Jools and her now famous designer SIL Kerry some stamped images a few weeks ago to have a play with. I hadn't expected
anything in return but have been surprised and delighted with such kind gifts. As you'll see from an earlier post I received a Rockchick doodle card from Kerry and today my lovely goodies from Jools.

Thank you so much Jools and enjoy making more fabby cards with the images.

Cass xxx

5 comments:

Julie said...

hi Cass you are welcome...glad you like it. I will definately be using more of your images. So excited about Kerry`s news, I am here with her now and its all we`ve talked about for the whole afternoon.I have got us a bottle of champers to celebrate! x

Shirley said...

What a lovely surprise Cass :)

kerry said...

I see you got a lil something in the post....hehe. Some yummy things & a gorgeous card, sounds good to me.

As for famous......lol!! I still want to see your dance!! pmsl
Kerry xxx

Inspiration Alley said...

What a wonderful surprise.

Julie said...

what a lovely card, aren't you lucky