Sunday 29 June 2008

Jon Bon Jovi.......

.......................................and some cards!

This is one of a few pictures I took at the Bon Jovi concert. They're all quite dark as it was such a miserable day weather wise.I think this picture of Jon sums up how we were all feeling in the Scottish rain...lol




Next up is a wedding card I was asked to
make.Fairly simple design.Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.Cuttlebug Concentric Hearts which I love using on wedding/anniversary cards. I've cut it in silver mirror card and white.White organza ribbon tied in a bow with a pearl and crystal embellishment I got at the SECC at the craft show.Little strings of pearls and Papermania pearl brads.

Spiderman next! I'm not a great fan of making themed cards like this but it was what I was asked for. I've cheated a bit and
used a Spiderman embellishment. Spiderman backing paper on which I've mounted black Core'dination card (Hocus Pocus Petrificus)which I ran through the Cuttlebug with the spider's web embossing folder and sanded it down to show the grey/silver core. The sentiment was written with my Craft Robo using the Spiderman font.


Last up in this group is a 40th Birthday card I was asked to make. I've used my Partygirlabella rubber stamp again from Stamping Bella. The PP is by Sandylion and was kindly sent to me as a thank you from Jools for sending her some stamped images. I matted it onto pink Bazzill card. The green Core'dination card is embossed with the Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder and sanded back. Number 40 cut with the Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet. Image is coloured with Prismacolor pencils.Papermania sugar coated brads in corners.Some green and pink organza ribbon .Sentiment printed on the PC.Pink and green flowers to finish.

I've managed to catch up with a few blogs so far and hope to get round the rest later. I've still got a card and LO to finish,which should hopefully be tonight. Phewwwwwwww!

Cass xxx

11 comments:

kerry said...

Fab cards Cass! Love the Spiderman card. How you've done the web is brill, my lil monkies would love something like that!!!
Kerry xxx

craft mad Jenny said...

OMG = i'm so jealous, I really wanted to go and see Bon Jovi, but couldn't make it.
Lucky lucky you
jenny

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Cass, you have had a busy time of it this week haven't you. But you love it really just like we all do. Love the cards you've made & glad to hear you enjoyed your concert even if you did get soaked.

Lorraine xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Fab cards Cass and you have been a busy lady - pop on over to my blog I have a little something for you
Love kath
xxxx

Unknown said...

Great cards, the spiderman one is inspired and I have never been a fab of bella but that last card could change my mind. Love it!

Unknown said...

"fan", even...LOL

Julie said...

Really great cards Cass, love the effect from the coredinations cs!
Glad you got to use the paper I sent, its a really pretty card. x

elliemook said...

Wow, fab cards. Love the way you've used the coredination card. Think I'll have to add some of that to my shopping list x

Charlol said...

WOW you have been busy! Load of cards and so differnt too. Love them and I bet the people you made them for theought they were fantastic.
Love the photo of Jon I have put up some eye candy, sorry photos of the band and Jon too.
Glad you had fun even with the rain

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Cass and isn't Jon looking HOT, well no he's looking cold but you know what i mean lol. My sis really enjoyed the concert, pity about the weather but she didn't mind, she was getting crushed at the front and was let into the golden circle, lucky so and so. What concerts next? Donna x

Kate's Makes said...

Great cards! I particularly love the wedding one, it's stunning :o) x