Tuesday 1 July 2008

Tags,Awards and Blog Candy

I was kindly tagged by not one but 3 lovely ladies. Manda,Vicky and Lorraine.Thanks ladies!.Please pop by their blogs and see their beautiful work.

Now I have to answer 5 questions and pass it on. Well this'll be pretty boring.........lol.

1. What was happening 10 years ago:

Well I was 30 then,married,no kids.I was a different person back then in many ways,which I'll probably tell you about sometime...lol

2. Name 5 things to do today:


Body Combat class,grocery shopping,huge pile of ironing,start a couple of card orders and teach scrapbook class tonight.

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Hummous,cashew nuts,oatcakes with cheese (especially strong cheese)

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

Pay off the mortgage.Make sure family are comfortable.Give some to charity. Build a house with a huge craft wing including an area for building PC's.

5. Places I have lived:

I've lived in the West End of Glasgow all my life although I was born in Paisley.

Nearly everyone I know has already had this tag so I'm passing it on to anyone who hasn't already been tagged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is a lovely award being passed onto me from the equally lovely Kath. Fellow Scot and a fabulous card maker. Thanks so much Kath.

The rules for the award are as follows:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

The hard part is now to nominate 7 blogs. Some already might have been nominated but here goes.

Emma,Jools,Pickle,Michelle,Debs,Sharon and Annette.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lovely creative Emma at Elf-Creations has had a fabulous 10,000 plus hits on her blog. They are truly well deserved as her craft work is truly stunning and inspiring. Please pop over and spend some time looking at her gorgeous work.
As a thank you,Emma has kindly put some blog candy up for offer which was generously donated by Poppicrafts. Thank you ladies for such a lovely gesture.


Cass xxx





No comments: