Sunday 23 November 2008

It's Taken Me A While But......

I'd just like to thank everyone who has given me awards and tagged me recently.Please forgive me if I've missed anyone.
Firstly to Debs and Donna for this award.
Also to Vikki for this award.
Thank you so much ladies for these lovely awards.I really appreciate the thought.
I'd like to pass them on to Kerry,Linda,Vicki,Shazza,Michelle and Donna.If you've already received any of these awards,just pass them by.

I'd also like to thank Kerry,Lesley,Tara and Vicky for tagging me.

Here's how it works, link to your tagger & list these rules on your blog. Answer 5 sets of 5 questions. Then, tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I Love......

1.My family
2.My friends
3.My Home
4.Rock Music
5.Crafting

Things I Don't Love......

1.Dishonesty
2.Rude People
3.Ironing
4.Going To The Dentist
5.Voicemail or answering machines (hate talking to machines, so never leave messages....lol)

Music On Ipod Or Playlist.....

1.Black Stone Cherry-Please Come In
2.Airbourne-Too Much Too Young Too Fast
3.Journey-After All These Years
4.AC/DC-Rock'n'Roll Train
5.Thunder-Better Man

Favourite Food/Drink.....

1.Oatcakes and strong cheese
2.Homemade soup
3.Hummous
4.Pear Cider
5.Homemade Gingerbread

As most people have already had this tag I'm going to leave it open for anyone who hasn't had it to accept.

Cass xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

An award - Thank you so much Cass ... every award is special but when it comes from someone as talented as you ... well it makes it even more special - Thanks again!

Shazza said...

Aw Cass, thank you so much for your award, I am honoured
x

Donna said...

Oh Cass, sorry I missed this but you obviously love me as much as i love you lol, big hugs Donna x

kerry said...

Huge thanks for the awards Cass, they really are most appreciated!
Lovely to read your tag answers too!!!
Hugs, Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

Hi Cass, I am so so sorry I have been such a bad blogger recently and not leaving comments, i have been so busy. thank you so much for the lovely awards, I really appreciate them and will be adding them to my blog shortly :0) xx