Friday 5 June 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge - Weather Theme

***WARNING...you might need shades for this card as it's bright***

I had already coloured this Miss Anya in as I'd received them from the USA last week and had planned on posting it.It just so happened it fitted in nicely with the theme at Daring Cardmakers which was to be weather themed,so I thought I'd enter it for the challenge.The card is very bright colours and I thought the image would look fab with these gorgeous BoBunny Papers.They're again from the Bella Journee range and this collection is Tuscany..I must be getting brave cutting them all up.I've only had them for a year or so...lol.
Sorry for the squiffy photo.I really need to practice more at better shots.


Image - Miss Anya Shine from The Greeting Farm coloured with Copics
Cardstock - Core'dinations
Papers - BoBunny Bella Journee Tuscany
Nestabilities - Petite Ovals and Scallops
Eyelets - Papermania
Sentiment - Printed on PC
Black Sakura Glaze Pen for shades
Ribbon and flowers from stash

I'll hopefully have a good blog hop later tonight,but got to rush right now and get ready for my Body Pump class which starts shortly.Friday night and I'm pumping iron...lol.

TFL
Cass xxx

15 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Cass I love your card not too bright for me, just summery! Your colouring of Miss Anya is fabulous, hugs Pascale

Ellen said...

glorious colour combination , so cheerful

SueH said...

I’m so pleased you found the Daring Cardmakers Cass and shared your card with us.
The Miss Anya image is perfect for the dare and you’ve coloured her perfectly.

Sue
x

Tara said...

Stunning card Cass - I can see why it's been hard to use that gorgeous paper until now!
How are those muscles coming along, lol?! xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card Cass, I love that sunflower paper :o)
Jackie xx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great card Cass, love the rich colours. The image is great too, I've heard a lot about Copics, must check them out.

Anonymous said...

fabby card Cass, great papers, your picture doesn't look squiffy, take a look at mine!! now that's what you call squiffy..lol.. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Cass, love the zesty colours. Have a fab weekend.

June Nelson said...

Oh my goodness is this not absolutely stunning or what!!!!!!! the colouring is amazing and the colour scheme is amazing and.............everything is amazing lol. Cas I love it sooo much xxxxx The image is fantastic I want that lol !!! xxx

Donna said...

Hi Cass, love these gorgeous colours, it goes with the weather we HAD been having lol, pouring with rain now though. Your colouring is fabulous! Pumping Iron? wow your brave, the only Iron I pump now is in tablet form lol. Donna x

Chris said...

Hi Cass, well I for one love bright colours, no shades necessary for me, it's absolutely beautiful! Your colouring is so expert, such wonderful shading and the papers are gorgeous, well done on cutting them up :D . Hope you're well and having a good weekend and that your little man is doing ok too. Hugs, Chris xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous card - the colours look fab and bright! Thank you for joining in the dare this week

jo x

Anonymous said...

I would enter your mum's card, as tim uses distressing all the time.. go for it. hugs rachxx

Sue said...

Hi Cass
lovely card so summery, great papers,miss anya is coloured brill, sue.x

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a warm and wonderfully playful card! BR-t