Thursday 25 June 2009

Final Teacher's Card

This is the last card for Louis teachers.This one is for his class teacher who is retiring.I've used a Sugar Nellie Home Grown stamp of the little boy artist but didn't ink up the handprints on the board.I decided to write the sentiment on there instead.The little boy is so like Louis with his curls....lol.I'm glad to get them all finished.



Image - Sugar Nellie Little Artist coloured with Copics
Cardstock - SU Choc Chip and Core'dinations
Papers - Bo Bunny Abbey Road
Sentiment - Hand Written
Ribbon - SU Choc Chip
Punch - MS Doily Lace
Flowers & Brads - Papermania

Off to finish a birthday card and make a start on a couple of wedding cards.I'm also off out tomorrow night on a hen night to the Curry Karaoke.Last time I went I got up and sung Bon Jovi.Think I'll hide under the table this time....lol

TFL
Cass xxx

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Superb in every way, great colour combination :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

A really great card Cass, I like the way in which you have personalised it.

Riet said...

Ohh wowww Cass,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card and one lucky teacher...love the cute image...have a great night out and get up there and give it a bit of laldy.....Big Hugs Kath xxxxx

Tara said...

Cass this is just so fab and a brilliant idea to replace the handprints with your message - I love it!! xx

Vicki said...

Hiya Cass

oooo this is a stunner, loving those papers, such beautiful colours, what a fab image perfect for a teachers card from Louis, the sentiment looks fab, what lovely writing you have and such a lovely personal touch too. I am so sorry for being such an awful blogging buddy, it's been yonks since I visited anyones blog, I trying to catch up with everyone today though, hope your keeping well Cass, take care luvly, have a great weekend, luv 'n' hugs xx vicki xx

Shazza said...

what a fab card, lucky teacher! Hope you enjoy the karaoke
x

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous Cass, I wouldnt have thought to put these colours togerther, im no good at matching it takes age, this is perfect I wouldnt want to give it away!!! hope you have a good weekend darling huggies Jun exx

Enfys said...

Oh Cass, this is simply adorable. I love the way you've written her name. Just perfect. I have been having huge problems with Mr Blogger as well, some blogs are just making my computer crash. So annoying. I am finding that the ones with music on them are horrendously slow to load as well.
Have a lovely weekend,
luv
En xx