Friday 10 June 2011

Party Frills

Well this time the card is newly made even if the image was coloured ages ago and the papers chosen.It's the gorgeous Simply Sassy stamp called Party Frills available from Funkykits.I've coloured her with my trusty Copic Markers.The delicious papers are from MME. The flowers I made using a Spellbinders die called Carnation Creations.


I'm hopefully going to Damselfly Crafts tomorrow to meet up with a couple of bloggy buddies.Looking forward to it.

TFL
Cass xxx

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Cass. She's very sweet, if a little sad looking. Hope to see you tomorrow xxx

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Cass, I love the colour mix :o)
Jackie xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card cass...I love those dotty flowers and yes she does look a tad sad....big hugs kath xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx