Friday 18 April 2014

Kitty

I've always been a huge Sugar Nellie fan. I just love all the stamps they produce and even better they are a Scottish company.So it's a joy to support and buy from them. This image is called Kitty and is adorable. I've coloured her with Copic markers apart from her apron and hat bow,which I paper pieced. I used lovely spring colours.

Sugar Nellie - Kitty

Close Up



Image - Sugar Nellie Kitty
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Echo Park For The Record 2 Documents
Dies - Spellbinders Labels 2,La La Land Heart Fence      


I'm entering the following challenge

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

You did. And she's lovely!

I do think you should have titled your post Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, Little Ball of Fur.......

xxx

Erika said...

Stunning Easter card Cass, perfect colour combo for the season.
Hope you had a good one?

Hugs Erika. x

Juls said...

This is so sweet & I love her gingham apron!! Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl, hugs Juls