Wednesday 16 July 2014

Teacher's Cards

I really meant to post these before now as the schools have been on holiday for 3 weeks here now.Anyway,better late than never. Seems every year I make more and more cards for Louis teachers. Class teacher,classroom assistant and deputy head teacher.






Images - Bugaboo Deacon School Sign It & School Sign It 2, Sassy Cheryl Noah's Swinging Star
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - MME Boy Crazy & School Daze
Dies - MFT Pierced Rectangles,Whimsy Banner Pennants
Chalkboard ATC card
Punch - EK Success Notebook Border 
Ribbon - Dovecraft Measuring Tape
Twill,paperclip and dew drops from stash

TFL
Cass xxx

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

My favourite is the SC image but I love them all!

Sammy said...

Fab cards! Love the bold and funky look! And the colours and designs are awesome.
They don't break up until tomorrow here... and they go back on the 2nd of September. Seems shorter than I remember it, but I'm not complaining, lol.
And I made seperate cards for everyone last year, but as there's 8 (!) teachers and assistants per classroom, I opted for a card for the head, and one for all the staff (but also a box of choccies), as well as the mini album for his 1 to 1, of course! I simply don't have the time to make cards for every individual! x

Tracey T said...

Love the colours in these fab cards. Must admit I find the idea of giving thank you cards to teachers quite extraordinary - and I'm a teacher! When the Boy Wonder was at primary I was gobsmacked to learn that it was the norm to give the teacher at least a card (& preferably a gift) at Christmas and at the end of the school year - it's unheard of at high school! xx

Chris said...

A fabulous bunch of cards! Such the bold, bright colours and gorgeous designs!
Chris
x

Erika said...

Great teachers cards Cass love them all.
Hugs Erika. x