Saturday 2 August 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Well it's Saturday again and time for another challenge at

This weeks theme from Team Abi is
Bingo Board

 
Choose three things from the board in a straight line in any direction.

Our sponsor this week is


with a £10 voucher for the winner.


For my card this week I've gone for Flowers-Buttons-Pearls.
I used ScrapBerry's Little Sister available from Sugar Nellie.I actually dug out my Prismacolour pencils to colour her dress the pale lemon colour.I find yellows in Copics to be a bit bright,and really wanted a soft yellow.I did use my Copics to colour her hair and skin though.Her wings are sparkly after getting a good coating of clear Wink Of Stella.

 
 Image - ScrapBerry's Little Sister
Colouring Medium - Copics,Prismacolour Pencils,Wink Of Stella
Dies - Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One,MFT Pierced Ovals and Rectangles
Sentiment - LOTV
Flower,button and pearls from stash

Don't forget to check out the fabulous DT creations on the blog.

Challenge I'm Entering

TFL
Cass xxx

7 comments:

Chris said...

This is lovely Cass! Lovely design and delightful image, beautifully coloured! I agree with you about the yellow copics, there doesn't seem to be any soft shades of yellow! You did a great job with the pencils though!
Chris
x

Lin said...

A beautiful card, Cass, love your design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge

mixamatoasties said...

She's lovely. And she's yellow ;)

Susan x

pam said...

Hi Cass, love this beautiful card, gorgeous image, colours and layout.
pam x

Patricia said...

Good morning Cass
What a beautiful card, I love the image so wonderfully coloured, and your fantastic design
Have a great day

Patricia x

Erika said...

Cass this is a very pretty card and lovely colours.

Hope you are enjoying the holidays, hugs Erika. x

Pamellia said...

Oh I just love all these yellows and oranges! So summery! Your fairy/angel princess is gorgeous! :)