Saturday 13 September 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Another Saturday which means another challenge at 

This week the theme from Team Abi is
Spots and Stripes
 
Our sponsor this week is
Hobbycutz
with a £7.50 voucher
 
Normally I avoid making male cards unless I REALLY,REALLY have to,but shock,gasp,horror, I decided to do just that.
I've used this cute digi image from Sassy Cheryl called Grip It & Rip It Max.I've coloured him with my Copic Markers and the Papers are Echo Park.I love the bright colours of these papers.
Image - Sassy Cheryl
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - Echo Park
Sentiment - Just Rite All Boy
Twine,buttons and dewdrops from stash

Don't forget to pop by the challenge blog to see all the other fantastic creations from the Team Abi Design Team

TFL
Cass xxx

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

He looks much more fabulous irl. See you can do boy cards! And they're so much easier than girly rubbish ;)

xxx

Bridie said...

Great card, fab colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

An Occasional Genius said...

Yeah, I love the bright colours too! It's a fabulous card Cass. Enjoy your weekend xx