Saturday 11 July 2015

40's Fashion

The 1940's fashion era is one of my favourites along with the 20's (House Of Elliott), so when Krista brought out these new digis I had to get them.This is the 40's fashion girl.
I decided to add the polka dots to her dress just to make it a bit different.
 
Image - Saturated Canary "40's Fashion"
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers  - Papermania Capsule Collection,Hobby House
Dies - Memory Box Cross Stitched Hearts,Sue Wilson Diagonals Labyrinth
Flowers and ribbon from stash

Challenges I'd Like To Enter

TFL
Cass xxx

5 comments:

Damarys said...

I just LOVE this image and how you colored it.... now I need to check out these new images LOL! I hope you plan to color the other eras.

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the image, colours and beautiful design.
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the colour! The matching polka dots are fab and so is your colouring!
Lucy x

Sharon said...

Your cards are so beautiful Cass. I have loved looking through your blog.
I found you from Rhea's Facebook post on Passionate Paper Creations.
would love you to follow me back.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
http://www.nellieshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/

Deb said...

Gorgeous! Love the polka dots!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debx