Thursday 28 July 2016

Sugar Nellie Challenge 139

Welcome to another new challenge at
As always the challenge is Anything Goes and you MUST use a Sugar Nellie stamp (either rubber or digi)
 
For this challenge I've made a tag using the Gorjuss mini stamp #9 I Gave You My Heart available at Funkykits .
The tag is made from Kraft card and I added some basket weave PP from BoBunny. The large heart is cut from corrugated card and the little heart is a Little B die. I added some hessian ribbon and some Tim Holtz words. The sentiment is by Unity Stamps.
 

 
Image - Gorjuss mini #9 I Gave You My Heart
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers
Papers - BoBunny & First Edition
Card - Kraft & Corrugated
Sentiment Stamp - Unity
Words - Tim Holtz
Hessian Ribbon


The fabulous prize as always for the winner is 4 Sugar Nellie digis
and  
a super second prize of 2 Sugar Nellie digis
 
 
TFL
Cass xxx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that paper Cass! What a gorgeous wee tag design. I totally would use that as a bookmark. It's a keeper! Love that sweet Gorjuss Girl and the fab Unity sentiment too. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous tag, I love all the different textures.
Hugs,
Katrina x